Monday, November 9, 2009

Transportation

Every spring, I get a full-service car wash. They clean the floor mats, vacuum the car, wash the dash and the inside of the windows, and wash the outside of the car.

This spring, I didn't quite get there. In fact, I finally made it there today. (In case you're as confused as I am about what month it is, I'd like to point out that it's November.)

Anyway, the car is clean now.

I also got a slightly-overdue oil change.

After my car-related errands, I went to Zumba. I left halfway through the class because my foot was hurting. Wanda was still in the class, so I used one of the recumbent exercise bikes. It was a good choice - my foot didn't bother me at all while I was on it. The only minor flaw was that I timed it poorly - I was expecting it to make me do a cool down, and it didn't, so I had to wait for Wanda a little longer than I would have liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment