Friday, November 27, 2009

Finish something? Whatever do you mean?

Today was a busy day. I met up with some former co-workers for lunch, so I started the day by going to the gym. (I usually go at lunch on Friday.)

I also had to run a bunch of errands, because I'm going to Montreal tomorrow, Wanda's birthday is Sunday, and then I lose the use of the car for 2 days.

Of course, there's also the usual job hunting stuff.

Somehow, I managed to get it all done.

I also made it to boxing. (Yay!) This week was the dreaded boxathon. Basically, a typical class consists of a warm up, 12 stations, a couple of punch outs, and maybe a cool down. A boxathon consists of 24 stations. Each station is 2 minutes long with 30 seconds between each station. It was great. (At the end, I felt like I could do another 12 stations. Should I be worried about that? Probably, right?)

After that, I came home and, when I came into the house, I brought all of the CDs from the car in. You see, I have a visor CD holder. I believe it holds 10 CDs. I also had probably 15 CDs in their cases in the car and another multiple CD holder. It was ridiculous.

I've gone through them and am only putting back the 10 CD holder (which now contains 8 CDs). I'm sure that will get us through 4 hours of driving tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment