Wednesday, November 4, 2009

If you think I've been lazy so far

For the last week, I've been feeling a little off.

This morning, I woke up feeling OK. I went to the gym at noon, and everything was fine.

This afternoon, I'm definitely feeling worse. So in other words, if you think my anti-procrastination projects haven't required much effort so far, just wait and see where they go from here.

Anyway, today I lost all patience with my heating system's cold air intake. It has been a while since I cleaned the metal grid that covered it, so I pulled the grid off and washed the dust off of it. It looks much better now.

I also went through my over-the-counter and prescription medicines from my trips to Africa and took them in to the pharmacy for disposal. The boxes, naturally, are still sitting on the bathroom counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment