Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Miscellanea

I'm definitely starting to get a cold (or something). I'm getting a cough, and I felt like I had a fever today. When I took my temperature tonight, it was 98.5. Yesterday it was 96.3. I think I need a new thermometer.

Anyway, I'm not feeling really sick yet. I don't know whether to hope that I get really sick so that I get better or whether I should hope that I don't get really sick at all. This in-between stage is annoying.

I did some more organizing of my desk today. I keep the oddest things. Seriously, do I need my bus pass from grade 9? My union card from a job in 1990? A piece of styrofoam? Three random batteries (not matching)? Anyway, my quest to get the desk cleaned out is not yet over.

2 comments:

  1. Since Saturday my seasonal allergies have been really nasty - I think due to the warm weather [I don't know if it's warm in Ottawa, though?]. I'm pretty doped up on children's Claritin as all adult allergy meds make me loony.

    How long have you lived in your current home? I find when I don't move, I collect and become even more of a packrat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think of allergies, even though Ottawa is a hotbed of allergic reactions. I wonder if that's what's going on - it has been exceptionally nice here lately.

    I've lived here for 9 years and you're right - the longer you're in one place, the more you collect.

    ReplyDelete