Well, I have been doing a dismal job of updating. Let's see if I can remember what you've missed.
1) Girl Guides had an event to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Canada on the last weekend in September. We were the only group that camped.
It was cold, and it rained on Friday night as we were setting up, but we had a pretty good time anyway.
2) I went for a walk, just because. I really need to do that more often.
3) We went to Miwate at the Chaudiere Falls. It was definitely worth the trip.
4) We also went to Fort Fright in Kingston. I'm a terrible person to go to a haunted house with. I either know what they're doing or I'm trying to figure it out. But it was a fun trip anyway.
5) I ran the haunted house for my community association. It was fun as always. The theme was Fairy Tales of Horror. We had Red Riding Hood turning into a werewolf, and the witch from Snow White offering poison apples. Sleeping Beauty was a vampire, and the witch at the gingerbread house asked people if they wanted to come for dinner. It was a big success.
There is still more to learn
11 hours ago