Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ready to fly

My lego arrived today.

I mean, my niece's lego arrived today.

I had ordered a set plus some extra pieces - only the set arrived today. They were shipped separately, so that's not a huge shock.

I also booked my flight for Christmas. Back in September, I was considering heading back to Regina for a few days, but I didn't have enough aeroplan points. Today I checked to see how many I would need to go back for Christmas - and I did have enough for that.

In other news, the great "put pictures into photo album" project continued today. I've actually got the pictures from my first trip to Botswana into an album.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. I always thought that companies had blackout days around xmas. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pretty shocked, especially since I had tried to use them in September but was unsuccessful. It worked out really well, though. My sister paid for her ticket, and it was still pretty cheap (just over $500 as opposed to my $58 ticket) - I have paid over a thousand at Christmas in past years. This would be the plus side of the recession, I guess.

    ReplyDelete