Friday, November 13, 2009

Feed a cold, starve a fever?

I'm pretty sure I have some variant of the flu, but it's very odd.

First of all, sometimes I have a fever, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I feel fine, sometimes I feel awful. This afternoon, the nerves in my legs spent their time reminding me that I was wearing pants. Not painful, but unnecessary - I knew I was wearing pants. That stopped for a while, but has now started again. I also am unable to reliably stand up for any length of time. Sadly, that meant I skipped boxing.

Also, I've eaten about four hundred things today. (This might have something to do with why I had a stomach ache this afternoon.) I'm not sure if this is related to the fever coming and going or whether my brain has just gone haywire.

However, I started feeling better this evening, so I started cleaning out the bookshelf in one of the bedrooms. This is necessary because I need to move some stuff from the desk into that shelf.

Like I said, this thing comes and goes, so I expect it to be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment