The last few days I have done relatively quick projects. Today, however, I decided to do something a bit more elaborate.
Basically, I moved all of the furniture in my bedroom and vacuumed behind it. While I was doing that, I also went through some of the papers sitting around. I found more books than strictly necessary. (When I get a job, I will have to buy a bookshelf for the bedroom.)
Other things I found while cleaning:
- the cell phone charger that goes with the cell phone I had 10 years ago
- many, many buttons that came with clothing I bought
- many boarding passes (now disposed of)
- receipts and plastic bags from clothing stores
- letters from my mom and dad in 1993 (I assume my sister's cough is better by now.)
- the index to my Rome map (which would have been useful when I was in Rome this year)
- a picture of me kissing the blarney stone
- an Egyptian newspaper
- the transfer from Heathrow to the hotel when I was in London - not my last trip enroute to Botswana, the time before that
Sadly, I didn't get the whole room done - I didn't touch the closet. That is a task for another day, since most of what is on my closet floor is clothing that needs to be given away. Cleaning the closet floors will have to wait until I get rid of it.
Computer Generated Chirography
7 hours ago