Today I finally started cleaning out my desk.
- notes to an objective setting course
- a letter from my employer two jobs ago in a sealed envelope
- the list of houses I looked at while house hunting
- a half-completed logic puzzles book
- the "yearbook" from my elementary school when I was in grade 1 & 2.
There's still more to go - I only made it through about a quarter of the desk.
Tonight was also the Halloween party for Sparks.
I spent a half an hour doing my hair - and then it fell down in the car and I had to fix it when I got there.
Computer Generated Chirography
7 hours ago