Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back to the gym

Nothing too impressive today.

I didn't sleep well last night - I was pretty stressed, and I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks. Today I did some interview prep. (I should do more, but my brain is done.) I also finally went back to the gym.

My foot is a little iffy, but I needed the exercise. I did a weight lifting class, so I had to stand on my foot, but there was no jumping or kicking. It's a little sore, but not too bad. I'll take it easy tomorrow (unless there's a kicking and jumping component to the interview) and hopefully I'll be able to do my boxing class on Friday (as long as I skip the skipping) (hee).

While I was trying to concentrate today, I noticed the cables for my stereo system. I originally routed them over the fireplace mantle, and there really was no reason for it, so today I routed them around the base of the fireplace instead. Much less noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment