Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

As I've mentioned before, I live in Ottawa, which is the capital of Canada. That means that there is a huge Canada Day party downtown, as well as smaller parties around the region.

I didn't go to any of them.
Instead, I had a few friends over to play games. We used to do this regularly, but it's been a while. Many of the games we played were familiar, but there was one new one, so today I played Pitch Car. It was fun - a littee frustrating at first (I'm the pink car way behind the others) but eventually I caught up and the end was relatively close. I'd like to try it again.

2 comments:

  1. hey! i need your address so i can mail your prize for the Scavenger Hunt! email me (krstlchik at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm - cookies! Canadian cookies! I didn't go to any Canada Day parties either...

    ReplyDelete