You know how sometimes you thing "that's odd" and then go on with your day, only to realize later that it was in fact odd & you should have done something about it?
Maybe it's just me.
Anyway, today I ate yogurt with a grapefruit spoon. This was not intentional. Here are the steps required for this to happen:
1) See spoon out of place in the cutlery drawer (but not really by the normal spoons), wonder briefly why it's there, and put it in the spoon section;
2) Grab spoon (& fork & knife) out of the drawer to put into the lunch bag;
3) Think "gee, that spoon is pointy". Put it in the lunch bag.
4) Go to eat yogurt & realize that the pointy spoon is, in fact, a grapefruit spoon.
5) Briefly consider walking to the kitchen at work to get another spoon. Reject it, and just eat the yogurt with the grapefruit spoon.
I have to say it was a little distracting - the serrated edges don't seem right with yogurt.
Sadly, I don't have my camera at work, so I can't provide a picture.
4 hours ago