Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Random fate to the rescue

I had no ideas for a new thing today. (Well, actually, I came up with one idea and then walked right past it & wasn't paying attention - it will have to come to my rescue another day.)

Luckily, fate (and Krstlchik) came to my rescue, because today I found out that I won a photo scavenger hunt. Krstlchik has organized a few of these, and the winner is based solely on who gets the most pictures. I managed to take 50 out of 50 (even though a couple were stretching it).

I have to say that I enjoy the scavenger hunts. Usually I'm pretty unobservant, so having to take 50 random pictures makes me much more aware of what's going on around me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you enjoy the photo scavenger hunts! I've ordered your prize. I hope you like it. I selected it based on a hobby I've seen you write about on your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete