Monday, November 29, 2010

Yes, I vaguely remember when I titled posts

It's Wanda's birthday today. She's had a cold a day or two longer than I have, and she's finally on the mend (although not 100%).

I had originally thought we'd go out for dinner, but neither of us was up to it, so we ordered in. Hey, as long as I don't have to cook ....

I had worked from home (again - hopefully tomorrow I will be back at work), so I ordered as soon as I was done.

The food was tasty, and I'm still awake even though it's after 9 p.m.

I'll consider this a win.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. Hubby had a bad cold (I think it was the flu) for about two weeks and seems on the mend except for a cough. hOpefully you will be back to the regularly scheduled program before then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there are a lot of bugs going around these days. I'm hoping it doesn't last much longer.

    ReplyDelete