Monday, November 22, 2010

Ugh

I woke up to freezing rain this morning.

Luckily for me, Wanda had scraped the car windows and put salt on the steps. I worked at 10 today, so I went to the gym for 7. The roads weren't bad, but my sidewalk had me slipping and sliding all the way to the car.

The nice part about going to the gym first thing in the morning is that most of the class is over before I really wake up - and let's face it, there's no need to be alert for 5 minutes of squats.

A few weeks ago, I was working the later shift on Thursdays and Fridays, so I went to the 7 a.m. class at a different gym location. That class was crowded - I had to make sure to get there early enough to get a spot. This class had quite a few people, but it wasn't nearly as crowded.

I work the early shift tomorrow, but I'm back on the later shift on Wednesday, so I'll be at the 7 a.m. class again - still hoping to stay asleep until the bicep track is done. Man, I hate biceps.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing what we put ourselves through so we can stay in shape?

    ReplyDelete