Thursday, November 18, 2010

On Halloween, Wanda broke her toe when she ran into the coffee table.

She did a good job of it, too - her foot is still bruised. She has been to the doctor, but, well, there's not much you can do for a broken toe except keep it still.

Two days later, I accidentally set the alarm when I went to work, which gave her the opportunity to run through the house to turn it off. She wasn't terribly happy with me. I was just confused - I haven't set the alarm in 2 years, where did that reflex come from?

The whining has gradually stopped (although she still refers to the coffee table as her nemesis), but when I dropped her off for her allergy shot this morning and offered to let her walk a (long) block, she did not seem too thrilled about the idea.

Because I'm a wonderful person, I let her out at the lights instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment