Sunday, November 21, 2010


Somehow, I lost my motivation overnight. However, I persevered, and managed to continue on yesterday's projects.

Sadly, nothing is totally done, but I made some good progress. Now that I've picked a direction for the steps in the kitchen, I took the tile off the second step and started removing the adhesive. It went faster than the first one (in part because I knew what I was doing), but it's not ready for staining yet.

I made a volcano for Sparks on Tuesday using a bud vase and construction paper, then paper mache-ed the outside.

The mystery project of mystery continues, and is going well (but slowly).

If only the weekend were five or six days long ....

No comments:

Post a Comment