Friday, November 19, 2010

For the last few months, I've been doing the weekly grocery shopping after work on Fridays. It's usually a little less busy than on Saturday, and also, it's one less reason to have to leave the house on Saturday it frees up Saturday for more fun activities. Like not leaving the house.

Today I decided to do something far more exciting. Instead of merely going to the grocery store, I went to Bulk Barn, a mystery store at which I bought pieces of two non-Christmas gifts, Dollarama, and then the grocery store.

I bought exciting things like dog treats and soap. I checked out potential gifts for my niece & my cousin's kids. I bought mysterious things I can't talk about on the internet. It was way more exciting than it should have been.

I should probably get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment