Friday, November 26, 2010

The Mystery Project of Mystery

I finished the mystery project of mystery last night. You can see the result above.

They are belly dance pants for Wanda. I made them for her birthday on Monday, but I couldn't stand the suspense, so I made her open them today.

It's a stretchy, textured material with three ruffles at the bottom.

They're heavy, so I hope they stay on while she's dancing.

I started with a pattern for pajamas, then added three ruffles on each leg. After she finally found out and tried them on, I had to make some adjustments around the waist and hips, but only minor ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment