Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This is more what I expected

My luggage arrived! It was very, very exciting. (And it's a little bit sad that the first day that I got my luggage back, I wore 4 different pairs of shoes).

Today I read the Daily News. It's a local paper.

Some headlines you won't see in Canada:
"Diarrhoea claims eleven lives"
"Kenya crisis hit local banking?"
"Motse o fetwa ke lenaneo" - I assume that is in Setswana.

It rained on and off all day. The flooding here isn't as bad as in Mozambique, for example, but there is a bridge that we need to cross to get to the airport that is almost flooded. If it floods we will need to take a different route (and will probably get lost).

I also met with the customer face to face. We had a meeting this afternoon for me to present what I've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment