Friday, January 4, 2008

Blind

Today I spent one hour blindfolded.

During that time, I listened to the Simpsons while trying to crochet a granny square (turns out I don't remember how to crochet a granny square without looking at a completed one).


I also fed my fish.

Then I tried to microwave some food. That was a spectacular failure. The buttons on my microwave are completely flat - you can't feel them at all if you're not looking. I really, really wanted to peek - but I didn't.

That resulted in plan B. I found a pot, put the food in it, put it on the stove and turned on the burner. Luckily, I didn't start anything on fire or burn the food. It was tasty when it finally was done.

After that, I did some yoga.

It was really interesting. It surprised me how much I got turned around in the kitchen - I ended up at the sink while looking for the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment