Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I wish the internet & power would stay on.

I apologize for the lateness, this entry applies to January 29. We had power & internet problems yesterday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's new things are all food related.

First, I had Marula flavoured water. (I have no idea what Marula is supposed to taste like, but the water was good.)

Then I had lunch at a burger place called Wimpy's. It's apparently a UK chain. It's a little odd in that it feels like a typical burger place, but sit down & order off of menus.

Finally, we went to a restaurant that I could have driven by without knowing it was there. It's the Bull and Bush, and it's off a gravel road somewhere in town. I would not have known it was there if I hadn't been with a local. It's the Bull and Bush, and it's off a gravel road somewhere in town. I would not have known it was there if I hadn't been with a local.

No comments:

Post a Comment