Monday, January 7, 2008

Accidental

Today's theme was "new things that just happened by accident".

First of all, I spent today in a literal fog. This morning when I went to work it was foggy. This happens on occasion. However, the unusual part was that it stayed foggy all day (and since I sit by a window, I got to notice that every time I managed to make it to my desk today).

Also, I got a yellow fever vaccination. This is the only vaccination I've ever received where the doctor says "Ok, don't move until I come back & tell you you can ... unless you feel dizzy, then you can lie down." They take that vaccination very, very seriously. I'm happy to report that I'm still relatively functional. (I have a headache, but that probably has more to do with the 5 hours of meetings I had today than the vaccination.)

Then, when I got back to work, there were no parking spots (parking is scarce because 5 spots are currently full of snowbanks), so I parked in a spot not really intended for parking & used a door that I previously didn't know existed to go into the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment