Saturday, March 14, 2009

Zzzzz

Unlike some people (hi Wanda!) I can't sleep in very late. I'm almost always awake by 7 (if not earlier).

When I was unemployed, I still got up early. I'd eat breakfast, review the new job postings, set up networking meetings, and procrastinate (not in that order...except breakfast). Then I would eat lunch - and invariably I would be exhausted. If I didn't have anything scheduled for the afternoon, I had to take a nap. I didn't usually sleep for long - it was more like rest time than an actual nap - but it became part of my daily routine.

Of course, that stopped when I started my current job. (They tend to frown on sleeping at your desk.)

However, today the switch to daylight savings time plus general fatigue caught up with me, and I took a nap.

I'm a little more rested than I was, but I still feel like I could sleep for a week or two.

1 comment:

  1. I wake up early everyday too - on weekdays that is. Even though I'm not working, I get up well before Joseph. Everyone thinks I'm nuts. On the weekends though...not so much [I had to set the alarm today as I do have to be somewhere].

    ReplyDelete