- The job I had the second interview for last week (which is the same job that asked for salary expectations in the subject line of the application) asked for references (which I provided).
- The appointment to get the results of the biopsy got pushed out a month.
- I went to the gym 4 days! (Yay! But I do need to work on finding a better schedule, especially for Thursdays.)
- Two recruiters contacted me about potential jobs.
- The job from #1 contacted me saying that their salary range was considerably lower than I had stated - should they still check my references?
- I filled out an application for security clearance for one of the jobs in #4.
- I procrastinated about starting my anti-procrastination project back up.
- One of the three bulbs in the light fixture in my bathroom burnt out. I have never replaced them, so now I need to figure out where to buy those weird bulbs. (And I might as well buy three at once.)
- It melted today. It is possible that I might now be able to open my green bin. I haven't tried yet today.
- I went to leave for boxing and couldn't find my purse. (I had left it in the car after pump class earlier today. It was still there.)
- The skin on my ankle kind of hurt, and when I finally looked at it a day later, I realized I had a cut that had become infected.
- I created a bunch of new miis. They are all better at Wii Sports Resort than I am ... even when I'm the one playing them.
So, to summarize: I have no idea what's going on job-wise. NBC is continuing to war with people who work for them. And I am re-starting the anti-procrastination project tomorrow.
How was your week?