Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Well, it was a busy trip - much busier than usual.

Part of it was setting up my mom's computer, but I'm not really sure why it felt so busy otherwise.

We came home yesterday. We left the house at 4:30 a.m. and headed to the airport. I was concerned about security, but it wasn't bad at all. By 5, we were in the lounge. It was a self service lounge, so the only food was potato chips, which wasn't so good.

In Toronto, we had a very short stopover, so there was no time to eat anything substantial, so by the time we landed in Ottawa at noon, I was very hungry (as well as sleepy).

We ordered food in, then I took a nap, so by last night I was feeling almost human again. I'm still tired, but I feel much better today. I did laundry and took down the Christmas tree in preparation for a busy, busy week. I'm not looking forward to my 8 a.m. dentist appointment tomorrow. (I am, however, happy that I remember that I have an 8 a.m. dentist appointment tomorrow.)

I hope all of you are having a good new year, and that everyone is ready to go back to a normal schedule tomorrow. (I know I am not ready, but I guess I have to be.)

No comments:

Post a Comment