I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions - this blog being the obvious exception.
New Year's just seems like a terrible time to resolve anything. There's not much daylight, it's cold, and I'm usually traveling.
However, here are some resolutions for 2010. Let's see how many I achieve.
- There are currently 4 different types of body lotion in my bathroom. By the end of the year, I want there to be no more than two.
- Get a job. (This is actually more important that the lotion resolution.)
- Make it to level 4 of boxing.
- Go on a road trip.
- Clean out my closet and get rid of clothes I don't wear anymore. Drop them off to a charity that will use them.
- Take a first aid course.
- Go camping (not counting Spark camp).
- Go cross-country skiing twice.