Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Vegan






Today I pretended I was vegan. The hardest part was when I got home from the gym and had to wait until the food was cooked before I could eat - I couldn't just thoughtlessly grab a snack. It requires far more thought than I'm willing to put into everyday life. (A lot of things have milk products in them - I usually eat a granola bar on the way to the gym, but today I had to substitute almonds instead.)

(The food is oatmeal, homemade vegetable soup, and vegetarian chilli.)


Today I also broke my cable box. Luckily, I was able to fix* it.
* I unplugged it for an hour. Worked like magic.







1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to be more vegan lately. Mostly because milk products have been making me sick and triggering migraine attacks. That's a powerful motivator. But congrats on your day o'vegan.

    ReplyDelete