Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I do not recommend eating off the floor

Today I scrubbed the bathroom floor with a toothbrush. I stole the idea from someone (Sydney, I think). I was going to take a picture, but sadly my camera batteries are dead.

I thought the hardest thing about doing this would be that my bathroom floor is considerably larger than a toothbrush. That was not the case. (Well, the floor is larger than the toothbrush, but that wasn't the hardest part.) The hardest part was that the toothbrush bristles were too soft - which is good on your gums, but bad on a floor.

2 comments:

  1. I'll stick with my Swiffer Wet Jet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! Well, kinda. I scrubbed my toilet only with a toothbrush. And my floorspace in the bathroom is very small [seriously - I think there are like...five tiles in there]. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete