Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dinosaurs and ... ducks?

Today I went to a Christmas pot-luck in November. (It is possible I have been to a Christmas party in November before, but I certainly do not remember doing so.)

While I was there, I played dinosaurs and ducks. It is a very odd game that I believe was made up by the 3-year-old and the 4-year-old I was playing with. It`s pretty simple - they were dinosaurs and I was a duck, so I had to run away. Then I was a dinosaur and they were ducks and they had to run away.

3 comments:

  1. When I worked in retail we always had out xmas parties way early in November. I think it was supposed to put us in a seasonal mood. However, this was in a simpler time - back when Christmas only started on like November 15th or so...these days it starts a full month before that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I my defense (one of the party hosts) we held the party as a Christmas kick-off party for the 1st Sunday of Advent the start of the Christmas season, which this year just happened to be in November.

    I am glad that you had fun Colette, the kids sure enjoyed playing with you!

    -Jen R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no complaints about the party in November - my Christmas decorations are up, and it takes some of the pressure off of December.

    ReplyDelete