Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mysteries

I usually eat lunch at my desk, and what better thing to do while eating lunch than check out other thing-a-day blogs? Krstlchik post from yesterday was mysterious. What is this "end of the internet"? Anyway, today I went to the end of the internet. It's pretty much what you'd expect.

In other mysteries, when I got home from boxing I went to take a shower. In the bathtub I found an ant and a spider.

My questions:
Did I interrupt a big chase scene?
Was it a Romeo & Juliet story? (If so, the ending was appropriate, as they both ended up dead.)

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a job that was excessively boring and my fellow supervisor and I would surf the internet for hours @ a time. We would often joke that we ran out of internet...but I guess it's really possible!

    ReplyDelete