Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hmm

Today I got a prize for going to the gym. My gym has been having a promotion. You get initials each time you do a class. Originally, the deal was that if you got one card full of initials, you got a tag for your gym bag. If you got a second card full, you got a water bottle.

That has changed. Now it appears you get entered to win 1 of 4 water bottles if you fill out a card. That is far less motivating.

I do not know why I even want the water bottle - I never bring one to class, and I have plenty of them already.

Anyway, today I finally filled a card and I got my first prize. It was pretty useless - it is a red zippered pouch with a clip on it. But I got it, and that was new.

Now it is off to my first boxing class since June.

No comments:

Post a Comment