Friday, June 4, 2010

Too busy for words

Well, I made it to the interview - which turned out to be next door to the place I used to work. You'd think I would have noticed the sign in the 2 years I worked there.

I'm not sure how it went - I think I might have been a little too comfortable. I know I was talking really fast - and yet I still managed to be there for 70 minutes.

After that, it was off to boxing. It was an easy week, but I started skipping again (I had passed on the skipping the last couple of weeks because I hurt my foot again), so it was still a good workout.

After class, I had a long discussion with of my classmates about her roller derby team. (Verdict: if I wasn't so afraid of hurting myself, I'd love to try it.) By the time I got home, I was hungry and exhausted.

The rest of this week has been busy getting ready for Spark camp. We leave tomorrow morning. It's going to be fun.

Let's hope it doesn't rain all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment