Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Random stuff

  1. Quebec City is always enjoyable. I probably would have enjoyed the historical aspect more if I hadn't just gotten back from overseas. Still a good time, though.
  2. On my way home from work, I was stopped at a stop sign waiting to turn left at a T intersection (i.e from the vertical part of the T on to the horizontal part). A car (who did not have a stop sign) stopped to let me in. This happened twice (at two different intersections). In what alternate reality does this make sense? Don't make up your own traffic rules, people.
  3. I have a food intolerance to peppers. I don't go into anaphylactic shock or anything, but I do get sick. Anyway, on the way home from Quebec City, we stopped at a restaurant and I ordered a sandwich without peppers. Naturally, it came with peppers, so I sent it back. They then removed the peppers and sent it out to the table. Yes, I got mildly sick. If I were truly allergic, I don't think I'd ever eat in a restaurant. I should know by now not to order things that require changes to the "usual" ingredients.
  4. If your job involves taking pictures through a car window of a crying child whose father just died, you need to re-evaluate your life.
  5. While I was in Europe, my sister e-mailed me a link to this:
I think that's all for today.

2 comments:

  1. If you like that video you should check out the literal version of white wedding.
    http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f3ef6b6667/white-wedding-literal-video-version

    Jen R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm severely allergic to jalapeno peppers. They popped up @ an Italian restaurant, but I couldn't tell by taste or sight so I ate almost the whole plate of pasta before becoming violently ill. I don't die or anything...if I had an allergy like that, I suspect that I would not eat @ restaurants. Only...what Italian restaurant uses jalapenos?!?

    ReplyDelete