Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Not much to say

Well, today I went back to the gym again. I actually wasn't too sore after Monday's class - a twinge here or there, but nothing much. Today I started working my way back up to the weights I was using before I got sick. (You wouldn't thing being sick for 2 weeks would have much impact, but you would be wrong.) One of the frustrating things about the many minor illnesses I've had this year is that I keep missing whole weeks of going to the gym. Hopefully I will feel well for a while.

In other news, the long weekend is fast approaching. One more day of work before having Friday off. I'm very much looking forward to it. Also, chocolate is fast approaching, and that's always good.

3 comments:

  1. I always find it amazing AND annoying that I work long and hard at the gym to get in shape; any progress I make evaporates quickly if I'm not there on a regular basis

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true - if you go on holiday even, all your fitness efforts go back to the beginning [kinda].
    I generally don't love Easter - everything is shut - but this year my long-lost cousins are coming to visit and my mum is, too. Hopefully someone brings treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I take a couple of weeks off from the gym (either due to illness or vacation or - as has been the case lately - both), I resent having to go backwards - even if it's only temporary. I especially resent it in this case, because I wanted to go, I just was too sick.

    ReplyDelete