Friday, April 10, 2009

Cooking & cleaning

I'm happy to say that I'm feeling much better today. I had a very productive day cleaning. I also did my first pass at my income tax. I always enter my info once, leave it for a few days, then go back and verify that I have entered everything correctly. Often I find silly mistakes this way. I've got a little over 2 weeks to go back and do my second pass and submit it to CRA.

This evening I finally got around to watching some of the depression cooking videos on YouTube. They are done by a 93-year-old woman who lived through the Great Depression. She shares recipes that they made. I had seen people talking about them a few weeks ago, but hadn't checked them out myself. Today I finally got there.



(Did you notice I figured out how to embed a video?)

1 comment:

  1. I love this YouTube series. It's funny because I'm quite the frugal foodie and some of my recipes are similar to hers!

    ReplyDelete