Saturday, January 3, 2009

Spade

For those of you who are wondering, I'm tentatively planning to do at least one new thing a week. I'm not sure how that will work out - it might result in me never updating, so we'll have to see how it goes.

As part of that, they will hopefully be "bigger" new things - i.e. not things I did at the last minute in order to get something done.

Today's new thing is not terribly big, but it is exciting - I used my spade drill bits. I did not succeed in fixing my sister's closet (which was the goal), but I am excited to have used them since I got them several years ago & they have basically been collecting dust ever since.

3 comments:

  1. i have found it more difficult following through on one new thing a week than doing one new thing a day! lol. good luck, and congratulations on making it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what drill bits are, but what are SPADE drill bits?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, I'm not sure how the less often thing will work. I'm thinking I might get out of the habit and find it really hard. We'll see.

    Connie, a spade drill bit is used to drill a larger hole. It can be seen here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12231_spade-bit.html

    ReplyDelete