This isn't new, but I feel like ranting.
- The temperature was -25C when I woke up, and -26C when I finished breakfast.
- The internet didn't work (for a stupid reason), which made me try to fix it so I could read my e-mail while eating breakfast instead of ... actually eating breakfast.
- There wasn't a lot of snow, but the snow from yesterday had drifted, so I had to walk through snow well over my boots to clean off the car. (OK, the other option would have been to shovel the snow, but let's be realistic.)
- The inside windows of my car were completely fogged up. I waited 20 minutes (after cleaning off the outside), then gave up and scraped them.
- I got to drive behind a tractor for about 10 minutes on the way to work (and I was much later than I wanted to be due to items 2 & 4).
So how is your day going?