Wednesday, September 3, 2008


Today I went to microwave my lunch. Nothing too unusual about that, except that I vaguely noticed that someone had plugged the teakettle in at the same time.

I'm sure you can guess where this is going.

The microwave blew the fuse. As a result, I microwaved my lunch in the downstairs microwave.

As an additional result, the light in the bathroom upstairs didn't work all afternoon.

Hopefully someone will have located the fuse box by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment