Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Attack!

The gym I go to changes its class schedules a few times a year. A new schedule started yesterday.

I usually go to the Body Combat (martial arts aerobics) and Body Pump (weight training) classes. I have also done Body Flow (yoga) and gliding.

However, with the new schedule both of my combat classes have moved, so I had to find an alternative. Today I did a Body Attack class. It was good - very intense, and it has an entire song you run through.

And, because I'm a fool, I did the entire class while wearing shoes from two different pairs. Luckily I at least grabbed a left shoe and a right shoe this morning, even if they didn't match.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of the Body attack class. I really need to get back into exercising!

    That is funny about the 2 different shoes!

    ReplyDelete