Sunday, February 17, 2013

Confusion ahead


I've fully recovered from the concussion - I worked all day every day last week, and even went back to the gym on Thursday. I was pretty tired by the end of the day for the first part of the week, but by Friday I was back to normal.

Naturally, the only way to follow a full week is with a short week.

Tomorrow is a holiday here in Ontario. This holiday (Family Day) was added a few years ago, and I've only actually taken it as a holiday ... once, maybe? I've often ended up working it and taking the day off at another time.

This year I'm off, though. 

I was a little afraid I'd forget - in fact, on Friday I was predicting that I wouldn't notice until I'd been at work for a couple of hours - but now I'm pretty sure I'll remember. I'm considering going down to Winterlude in the morning, and I've created a to-do list that should keep me busy the rest of the day. 

There's no reason why I can't start on the to-do list today, but ... um ... I just haven't. Well, I guess laziness is a reason.

There's also no Pathfinders tomorrow due to the holiday, which means I will probably be confused about what day it is for the rest of the week.

Of course, that sometimes happens on a regular week, so it's not exactly unexpected.

I don't really feel like I need the day off - possibly because I spent last week on my couch - but I'm perfectly happy to take it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment