Wednesday, April 30, 2008

4 months down, 8 to go

Well, the year is roughly one-third over. In some ways it is hard to believe, in others it seems like it should be getting easier to think of new things for those days where nothing immediately presents itself.

Luckily, today is not one of those days. I started the day by talking with someone at Canada Revnue Agency about my tax return. (They just needed to verify some numbers from some of my forms). They must really be efficient - I filed my taxes electronically on Sunday, and they called me yesterday (Tuesday). I find that impressive, especially considering that the deadline for filing is tonight, which means this is their busiest week of the year.

And after work, I visited the Hazeldean branch of the Ottawa Public Library to return some books that are due soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment