Sunday, October 20, 2013

Haunted

Today I made a ghost. I started with a roll of wire fencing, six feet long.

(FYI, real chicken wire would be easier to work with- this was harder to bend and cut because there were so many pieces of wire.)


The roll was three feet wide, so I started by building the skirt. I cut an appropriate length, then joined the two edges together and crumpled the top.

I did the same for the torso, and joined the two pieces together. 

I made one arm, then found something to help me shape the head.


I attached the head and had two pieces of wire left - enough for an arm, and the piece I cut off the head. (It's the neck in the picture above.)



I added the second arm, and then used the last piece to make hair.







And there she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment