Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Here we go again...

I started physio last week.

When I was a kid, I broke my arm. Ever since then, I have been able to crack that wrist. A little weird, but not a problem.

Lately, it has been getting more painful - and more like I have to crack my wrist, over and over.

And then I slipped on the ice and banged my wrist (as well as my head).

So anyway, I'm in physio again.

Just like last time, I actually feel worse than I did before I started. Working on the wrist seems to have made it angry - or at least made it move in ways it's not used to moving.

The snow last week didn't help, either.

Today, she taped up my wrist when I left. It hurt for a while, mostly because I couldn't crack my wrist. Now it feels pretty good.

I will have to tape it up again tomorrow.

Just in time for boxing.

No comments: