Well, it's getting a little late to do this, but ... I didn't do it earlier, so here we are.
Here are my 2012 resolutions:
- Be employed for at least 10 months of the year: Done. 12months, actually. Yay!
- Come up with a workable, challenging exercise schedule. Done. I'd actually forgotten about this one, but it happened when I moved from contract to full tie & got access to the gym at work. And anyone who saw me Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday of last week would have to agree that the schedule is challenging - I was so sore. I could barely walk. It was embarassing.
- Reconsider home phone service, reduce the monthly cost. Another one I forgot about. It's half done - I reduced the cost, but I still think I'm paying too much.
- Increase my emergency fund by $8000. Done. And then the car needed repairs. Sigh.
- Organize/clean the sewing/Sparks room.This is another half done one - it's a lot better, but there's still work to do.