In an effort to look like I'm actually updating this blog on occasion, here are some pictures of my Christmas sewing projects:
|Fleece hoodie, fleece overalls|
|Fleece vest, pajama pants|
|Nightgown, pajama pants|
(I know nothing about anyone snow tubing behind the truck.)
|No one got giraffe sunglasses for Christmas. But they were fun to try on..|
|Outside the tunnels|
|Not sure whether this was the best day in the dog's life, or complete torture|
- "When I grow up, I want to be like my mommy. She knows how to drive."
- "Auntie Colette, I can skate faster than you can drive."
- "When you leave, you have to leave all the people, animals, and stuffies that were here before."
- (via text message) "If this is Auntie Colette all I read was bla bla bla."
- "Grandma, you're still Auntie Colette's mom, so if she tries to boss you around, send her to her room and say no electronics."
- (when I threatened to bring her back to Ottawa) "I know you only bought 2 plane tickets. You didn't think I'd outsmart you, did you?"
- (in response to "Who's your favourite auntie?") "Auntie Wanda. I have to be honest."
Now if only I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow ....