- Don't store a pickle jar on its side. Really. Don't do it.
- Sure, it's an easy slide shelf for easier cleaning, but you must be able to remove it ... right? What if I ... how about ... never mind, I'll clean it while it's in the fridge.
- What is that white stuff on top of the Italian dressing? It's not that old, it only expired in ... crap, 2009.
- Is that strawberry jam left from a canoe trip in 2002? I think that's strawberry jam from that canoe trip in 2002.
- Hmm. The vegetable crisper is dirtier than the fruit crisper. That can only be attributed to apples going bad, forcing more frequent cleaning of the fruit crisper.
- No one is ever going to drink that mango juice. *puts it back*
An Accounting Of Accounts
9 hours ago