Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random petty thought during BodyPump class

  • The instructor is a woman. Who is that guy coming over the sound system? Oh, the sound system is messed up! It's the spin instructor.
  • Yes, guy in front of me, she means that no one should have a warm-up weight of more than 5 kg. You have 7.5. It does apply to you, too.
  • Hey, where did the person behind me go? Woo hoo, room for lunges!
  • Hee. The guy who had 7.5 kg for his warm-up weight is down to 5 kg for squats. That means his warm-up weight will be his highest weight for the night.
  • Look, the person over there is doing this wrong. So is the person on my other side ... oh, crap, it's me.
  • I can't see my shoes in the mirror. Shouldn't I be able to see my shoes in the mirror?
  • Is that woman ... she's wearing a full-body leotard with a thong over it! What made her think that was a good idea?
  • What am I going to bring for lunch on Friday?
  • I really eat more apples when they're free at work. I also eat more chocolate.
  • Should I stop at Quizno's for supper? I haven't been there in a long time. Oh, crap, I gave up chips for Lent.
  • I'm hungry.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the things we have to do to endure an hour-long exercise class.

    ReplyDelete