- The instructor is a woman. Who is that guy coming over the sound system? Oh, the sound system is messed up! It's the spin instructor.
- Yes, guy in front of me, she means that no one should have a warm-up weight of more than 5 kg. You have 7.5. It does apply to you, too.
- Hey, where did the person behind me go? Woo hoo, room for lunges!
- Hee. The guy who had 7.5 kg for his warm-up weight is down to 5 kg for squats. That means his warm-up weight will be his highest weight for the night.
- Look, the person over there is doing this wrong. So is the person on my other side ... oh, crap, it's me.
- I can't see my shoes in the mirror. Shouldn't I be able to see my shoes in the mirror?
- Is that woman ... she's wearing a full-body leotard with a thong over it! What made her think that was a good idea?
- What am I going to bring for lunch on Friday?
- I really eat more apples when they're free at work. I also eat more chocolate.
- Should I stop at Quizno's for supper? I haven't been there in a long time. Oh, crap, I gave up chips for Lent.
- I'm hungry.
9 hours ago