Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas shopping

On Saturday, I went to Montreal to go Christmas shopping. This was the trip that was postponed due to illness last week. Wanda and one of her friends went with me.

We walked through the underground malls downtown. We went to Old Montreal and looked through stores there.

I bought lunch ... and a mid-afternoon soft drink.

Yes, that would be a massive failure.

Wednesdays are my free night - I go to the gym, but only to use the machines, so I can do that any time.

I decided to go to the mall first, and then to go to the gym on my way home. I knew pretty much what I wanted to look at, so I figured I'd be done shopping and the gym and be home by 6:30.

I went to Carlingwood (because I have a credit at Sears I wanted to use). I walked through the mall. I went to Sears and actually bought stuff. I walked through the mall again (and bought more).

I looked at my watch. It was 6:30.

I didn't go to the gym.

(But I'm two books away from being done my shopping.)

No comments:

Post a Comment