Saturday, May 30, 2009

See you in a couple of weeks

I'm off on vacation later today. I'm bringing my laptop, but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to update. I expect to have internet access on occasion, but pictures will have to wait until I get home, I suspect.

The garden is planted, my bags are packed, and I'm checked in. Since I'm an elite aeroplan member this year, I have the option of bringing 3 bags. Since I have to carry my bags, I'm bringing one (although I will probably have 2 on the way back - dirty laundry expands, in my experience). I also can have heavier bags, which means I don't have to worry about how heavy my suitcase is. That's kind of cool.

Look for the pictures when I get back in mid-June. In the meantime, I will try to keep my twitter feed updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment